Saturday, March 16, 2013

Birthday Present

FUJIFILM INSTAX 210 INSTANT PHOTO CAMERA. I was quite surprised when I was visiting my boyfriend's parents and then they told me: "W. has sent you a quite heavy package!". I didn't expect to get any big present for birthday this year - I'm happy now :D !

I haven't got the chance to try out this camera yet, but my first impression of it is: big, chunky and heavy. However, after checking up some reviews online, it's supposed to be a really good instant cam. In general, I always wanted to create one of those colorful polaroid walls with creative photos, precious moments and memorable events with family and friends. I think it would make an awesome room decor :) Besides, I love how polaroid photos have that retro style (and it doesn't always have to be created by Instagram :P).

At the moment, I don't dare to make random snapshots, because I don't want to waste any of the expensive film. I rather wait for some meaningful photo opportunity or some special event or hangout with friends to give my new instant cam its premiere, making sure that every photo is top. Let me later tell you more about my experience of using the instant cam or show you the instant pictures I take ;D

10 comments:

  1. great *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congrats! and happy bday :)
    can't wait to see your polaroid photos :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! happy belated birthday :D

    instax wide 210 is a really good camera. I'd love to have one sometime!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a lot of film! I'm the same about my instax film and I try to save it up as much as possible, haha. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaah! lucky you! Very jealous. :)) My friend had a really cute idea where she hung fairy lights across her wall then clipped her Polaroid snaps to the string of lights! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeeeeeeeees~~~ i'm planning to do the same!! i love fairy lights, they make the room feel sooooo romantically comfortable hihihi!!

      Delete
  6. You're so lucky to have such a bulk of these as a gift! They're always so pricey to buy singularly in packets! How thoughtful :-) And now you can instantly capture your travels and adventures whereever you go! I used to be a polaroid person myself, and hug them off pegs off a makeshift clothesline I stretched from across my ceiling :) I hope we see your polaroid wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such an awesome present!! *___* I've never used a camera like this one before. Sometimes I just photoshop some pictures to give it the vintage feel hehehe. Nothing beats having a camera that automatically does that though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing the 210 for soooo long now! I sold my instax mini to sort of motivate myself to get the 210 because I couldn't justify having both! but ahh sigh okay maybe I'll splurge and get this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i'm so jealous! i really look forward to the pictures you'll take with it :)

    http://shesnotjuliet.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments~ I appreciate all of them! :)

COPYRIGHT © 2010-2013 CHEERYLILI.BLOGSPOT.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
SLIDER CODE BY SORATEMPLATES.COM